Thursday, May 29, 2008

William Has a New Cousin!

I wanted to wait until I had some pictures before I made this announcement. On Thursday, May 22 William got a new little cousin. Brian's sister Meaghan gave birth to an 8 pound, 7 ounce baby boy. His name is Matthew John. Matthew has an older brother Patrick. Mama and baby are doing great. In fact, they all marched in the Memorial Day Parade on City Island in New York City on Monday!

After a long and enduring labor with her first baby Meaghan was fortunate to have an easy and quick delivery with Matthew. She arrived at the hospital at 6:00 p.m. and Matthew was in her arms at 6:45 p.m.! Congrats to the Clancy family!

I almost thought an old shot of William accidentally got mixed in with Matthew's pictures. I can't believe the striking resemblance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © Mama Nash | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs