Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Small Request

Dear Mother Nature,

If you could provide just a few days this fall that are not too windy, rainy and/or cold I would thank you kindly. You see, I have this little boy who likes to get into everything and we live in a part of the world that can sometimes get confused with the Arctic Circle. That means, I don't have very many days in the year when I can bring him outside to let him roam free without worrying about pinched fingers, broken vases or falling down the stairs. And the countdown has begun toward those bitter cold mercury-plunging days so I don't have much time left. Please help save my patience and sanity.

Kind Regards,

Mama Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © Mama Nash | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs